Carbohydrazide broadly serves as an oxygen scavenger designed to be used in the boiler treatment plants, manufactured by Chemtex Speciality Limited. It undergoes oxidation reactions to produce water, nitrogen and urea. It functions as a passivator and helps in the reduction of metal oxides by converting ferric oxide to ferrous oxide and converting cupric oxide to cuprous oxide. It can be used as a formulation for the production of drugs, plant growth regulators, herbicides, and dyestuffs.Attributes:
- Provides instant oxygen removal.
- Eliminates the risk of corrosion by oxygen.
- Prevent corrosion by forming a passive coating on the metal.
- Provides 15% faster reaction than hydrazine.
- Beverage and Brewery
- Dairy and ice cream
- Fishery and meat processing
- Edible oil
- Poultry and hatchery
- Housekeeping & laundry
- Paper and pulp