To cater to the variegated requirements of our customers, we are manufacturing finest quality Cip Alkaline Cleaner. Offered is a low foaming and hard water tolerant chemical which is widely used in cleaning various soft metal items. These are mainly used in many food and beverages industries like poultry, dairies and breweries. Cip Alkaline Cleaner is best for removing fat or oil deposits for CIP cleaning and spray washing applications.
Application: Food and Beverage industry that includes dairies, breweries, poultry, pharma etc.
- CHEMTEX'S low foaming alkaline CIP detergents is a hard water tolerant, low foaming, soft metal (aluminum) safe alkaline detergent for use in CIP and spray washing applications in the food and beverage industry.
- It provides excellent fat/oil penetration and removal properties for CIP and spray washing applications in the Dairy and Processed Food industries.
- It provides excellent detergency and soft metal safe protection for spray
- washing and CIP applications. Also, its low foaming characteristics makes it suitable for CIP under conditions of high turbulence.
- It successfully matches the performance of other acidic descaling detergents (such as SU157 of Johnson Diversey).
Silicated non-foaming alkaline CIP detergent
Ranges from 1.1 - 1.4 depending upon product
|pH ||9 or above |
Completely Soluble in Water
Dosage: The amount of chemical required to perform depends on the type of system, amount of soil and equipment operating conditions. The specific dosage rates and method will be specified by the CSL technical representative.
Excellent detergency for fats and oil deposits
Ideal for soft metal cleaning
Low foaming makes it suitable for CIP cleaning
Hard Water Tolerant