Citric Acid is a weak organic acid chemically represented as C6H8O7. Citric Acid is a natural preservative which is found in citrus fruits and is also used to add a sour taste to food and drinks. It is commonly used as an acidifier, a chelating agent and a descaler. The products which Chemtex speciality ltd. caters under Citric Acid are Citric Acid Descaler and Citric Acid Inhibitor.Uses of Citric acid
- Preservation of food and beverages
- Acting as a excellent chelating agent
- Providing odour in beauty and cleaning products
- Helping with buffering of ingredients
- Working as a solvent for cleaning and degreasing
We have been in this field of chemicals for over a period of 40 years and we will continue to extend our services towards enriching the operations of other industrial sectors.