its customers, offering excellent technical support and best supply
chain management solutions for domestic and overseas trade.
the organizations choose us for our integrity, business transparency,
our observance for high standards & our commitment to customer
Chemtex Speciality Ltd offer wide range of speciality
chemicals, including Corrosion Inhibitors, acid inhibitors (rodine),
HVACnR maintenance and treatment chemicals, industrial cleaners, RO
membrane treatment chemicals, cooling water treatment chemicals,
effluent treatment chemicals, boiler compounds, dusloc dust suppressant,
heat transfer fluids, industrial coolants, PCM (Phase Change
Materials), degreasers, disinfectants for food and beverage industry, plant maintenance chemicals, water treatment chemicals etc.
has mastered the ways and means of doing business better with a
farsighted combination of vision, creative thinking, technology,
logistics and management services. In all that we do here, we are guided
by our mission statement - 'The Chemtex Way'. Doing business this way
has paid us rich dividends.
- We believe that a successful business can be built without sacrificing integrity and honesty.
- Chemtex Speciality Ltd believes in strong ethical practices that build a strong foundation for the organization.
invest in relationships and we build business for a much longer term.
The great principles on which we build this business are as everlasting
as the pyramids.
main capabilities and role is our good relation with the customers
& the infrastructure that we have. Our role includes:-
Chemtex has become a crucial link in the distribution chain by focusing on the followings:-
- R&D of New and Innovative products.
- Encouraging sales in small lots or pack sizes.
- Reinforcing the principal's presence amongst a wide range of customers with varying service requirements.
- Product Promotion
- Sales Growth
- Marketing Strategy and Budgeting
- New Business Development
- Tender Business
- Customers Support Service
- Customers Credit Risk Assessment
- Market Information and Knowledge
- Government Policy Implications
- Industrial Scenario Update
- Indian Trade Statistics
- Checking Product Tampering & Trademark Infringement
- Widening customers list through its marketing & distribution network
- Sales maximization at optimum pricing
- Transparency in transaction
- New applications development
Chemtex is soaring high among its competitors owing to the following factors:-
- We follow stringent quality checks that meet international standards
- Rich vendor base
- Our range of specialty chemicals is eco-friendly and Non-ODS (Ozone depleting substance)
- Our chemicals are available at most competitive prices
- We have a strong and effective distribution network system
- Timely delivery
Our market includes the following industry:-
- Atomic Energy Department
- Beverage (Bottling Plants)
- Breweries and Distilleries
- Dairy, Milk products and Ice-Cream
- Defense (Ordnance Factories)
- Food Processing
- HVAC, ACnR (Air Conditioning)
- Iron and Steel industry
- Paper & Pulp industry
- Petroleum and Refinery
- Poultry and Meat Processing
- Process Cooling Application in various industry
- Process Heating or Boiler Steam Generation application in various industry
- Real Estates Development
- Sugar Industry
- Textile Dyeing Units
- Thermal Power Stations
- Water Purification with Reverse Osmosis (RO) in various industry
- Water Treatment Plants etc.
Speciality Limited is an ISO 9001:2008 certified chemical marketing
company. It has carved niche for itself in the extremely competitive
chemical industry. Today, the name is synonymous with quality and
Value Addition To Customers: Adding
value to the customers is our top-most priority. Sincerity &
dedication to this single-minded objective has resulted in many fruitful
associations & relationships.
Chemtex has become a crucial link in the supply chain by focusing on:
Value Addition To Suppliers: Chemtex
operates as an extended arm of its principal suppliers as a reliable
business partner. We offer a cost effective, low risk and prompt entry
into India for overseas suppliers by providing:-
- Ethical business practices
- Product Quality
- Fair price
- Timely delivery and logistics solution
- Customer care
CAREER AT CHEMTEX
- An experienced organization which acts as an extension of the overseas principal in India
- Local expertise, contacts and relationships.
- Technical & commercial selling abilities.
To apply for jobs at chemtex email your resume at: email@example.com
on your resume details on the basis of qualification, location
(permanent and/or temporary), experience, expectation etc., we would
shortlist it to process your application and allows us to effectively
match your skills and experience to the positions that interest you in a
more timely manner.
CURRENT JOB VACANCY:-
Regional Marketing Head (West and North):
5 nos. Sales & Service Engineer
- Minimum qualification required: Degree Chemical or Mechanical Engineer
- Posting - Mumbai, Thane, New Delhi, Noida
- Min Experience: 15 years with min. 5 year experience as Marketing Head
Tele / Internet Marketing Executives
- Min. Qualification required: Diploma Engineer - Chemical/ Mechanical
- Posting - All India
- Minimum Experience: 5 years with 2 years minimum experience in Marketing
*CSL holds the right of rejections without stating any reason.
- Mininum Qualification required: Bachelors degree with schooling in English medium
- Posting - Kolkata
- Minimum Exp.: Two years
General Disclaimer: No
freedom from any patent owned by Chemtex Speciality Ltd or others is to
be inferred. Because use conditions and applicable laws may differ from
one location to another and may change from time to time, Customers are
responsible for determining whether products and the information in
this website are appropriate for Customer's use & for ensuring that
Customer's workplace and disposal practices are in compliance with
applicable laws and other government enactments. The product shown here
may not be available for sale and/or available in all geographies where
Chemtex Speciality Ltd is represented. The claims made may not have been
approved for use in all countries or regions. Chemtex Speciality Ltd
assumes no obligation or liability for the information in this document.
References to “Chemtex Speciality Ltd” or “ the Company” mean Chemtex
Speciality Ltd and its consolidated subsidiaries unless otherwise
expressly noted. NO WARRANTIES ARE GIVEN; ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE EXPRESSLY
Trademark Disclaimer: Product
names, brands, logos, and other trademarks featured or referred to
within this website are the property of their respective trademark
trademark holders are not affiliated with the company, our products, or
our website. They do not sponsor or endorse our online promotions.
Chemtex Speciality Ltd uses the trademarks to increase the information
and/or knowledge of the buyer, and does not intend to produce duplicate.
NO WARRANTIES EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED ON OTHER MERCHANTS AND/OR
COMPETITORS OR TRADEMARK OWNERS FOR USING THEIR NAME, TRADEMARK OR BRAND
Although the information and recommendations at this Internet Web site
(hereinafter "Information") are presented in good faith and/or believed
to be correct, The company makes no representations or warranties as to
the completeness or accuracy of Information.
is supplied upon the condition that the persons receiving same will
make their own determination as to its suitability for their purposes
prior to use. In no event will the company be responsible for damages of
any nature whatsoever resulting from the use of or reliance upon
Information or the product to which Information refers.
contained herein is to be construed as a recommendation to use any
product, process, equipment or formulation in conflict with any patent,
and the company makes no representation or warranty, express or implied,
that the use thereof will not infringe any patent.
REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF
MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OF ANY OTHER NATURE
ARE MADE HEREUNDER WITH RESPECT TO INFORMATION OR THE PRODUCT TO WHICH
Chemtex makes no commitment to update or correct any information that appears on the Internet or on the World-Wide-Web server.
Warranty Disclaimer: Information
on this Web site is provided to you 'as is' for your personal use &
at your own risk. Chemtex Speciality Ltd makes no warranties or
indemnities, expressed or implied, and assumes no liability in
connection with the use of any information from this Web site. Links to
Web sites that are not operated by Chemtex are provided in good faith
for your reference and convenience only and do not imply any endorsement
of the material on such 3rd party Web sites or any association with
their operators. Your access & use of these Web sites is solely at
your own risk. Chemtex reserves the right to alter the content &
functionality of this Web site or to shut it down at any time for any
reason without prior notice.