Refrigerant Tube Cleaner
Product Code : 47
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 50 Kilograms
- Price Range
- 50.00 - 500.00 INR
- As Refrigerant Tube Cleaner
- Yellow And Red
- Product Type
- Refrigerant Tube Cleaner Chemical
- For Industrial Purpose
- Chemical For Cleaning
With the help of our dexterous team of professionals, we are known as a trusted manufacturer of superior quality Refrigerant Tube Cleaner. Offered chemical is used for cleaning or degreasing of refrigerant tubes. The residue left after cleaning can is evaporated till and extent and the rest can be destroyed with the help of nitrogen. Our manufactured Refrigerant Tube Cleaner during the process of cleaning soaks all the moisture content. Moreover, it is the best substitute for carbon tetra chloride.
Application: Apart from its use in HVAC - R industry, Chemtex's Vaporizing degreaser find its application in various industries including the engineering industries, heat-treatment plants, precious metal coating, cable manufacture, cleaning of delicate instruments and the operation and maintenance (O&M) sector.
- CHEMTEX'S refrigerant tube cleaner and degreaser is a specially formulated - stabilized vaporizing metal degreaser compound based on volatile solvent for use in degreasing of refrigerant tubes. The solvent has inhibitor system to protect against reactivity with metals, heat, oxygen and moisture.
- It is compatible with all refrigerants (CFC's and HFC's) such as R134A, R22, R12, etc.
- While cleaning and degreasing the tubes, it draws off all the moisture. It is very effective for cleaning of dirt, dust, oil, grease, metal working fluids, solder and grime deposits.
- These properties makes, Chemtex's Refrigerant Tube Cleaner an excellent choice for cleaning heavy, non-ferrous and light metals and an eco-friendly and better CTC substitute for metal cleaning and degreasing.
- After cleaning the cleaner can be flushed out with nitrogen, and any residues left behind gets evaporated, achieving a clean dry surface free from impurities is essential for further processing or Refrigerant charging.
|Solvent based volatile degreasing agent |
|pH ||N/A |
Dosage: The amount of chemical required to perform depends on the type of system, amount of scale and equipment operating conditions. The specific dosage rates and method will be specified by the CSL technical representative.
Excellent cleaning and degreasing
Completely volatile and evaporative
Compatible with all refrigerants
A better substitute of CTC (Carbon Tetra Chloride Replacement)
- Payment Terms
- Supply Ability
- 200000Kg Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 3 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Main Domestic Market
- All India