Chemtex Speciality Limited's Bio Dispersant is a chemical designed exclusively for open loop cooling water system with high amount of algae, slime and biofilm contamination. Bio Dispersant cuts and removes the biofilm for increased efficacy of biocides and microbiocides. It is slightly foaming in nature.
Key Attributes and Benefits
- Smooth piercing in biofilm.
- Reduces oil and grease.
- Completely biodegradable
- Stable in all pH range and temperature.
"Bio dispersant is a powerful dispersant that is ideal for cleaning and dispersing heavily contaminated cooling water systems. Our formulation is a high-performance product developed to improve the performance of cooling water systems where fouling by microbiological slimes is reducing overall system efficiency, by removing and dispersing the unwanted deposits. It is also capable to remove oil-based fouling and is ideal solution for use in re-circulating.
- Effectively removes and disperses unwanted microbiological fouling, slimes and biofilm
- Ensure a safe and well-maintained cooling systems
- Powerful dispersant
- Controls oil-based fouling"