Cationic Polyelectrolyte is utilized for dewatering organic slush from human waste, sewage and industrial effluents. This powdered form flocculant is formed by making use of finest quality polyacrylic ester to ensure exceptional treatment effects in the combination of inorganic flocculants. By neutralizing the electric charge of sludge particles, these electrolytes promote flocculation effectively.Key Attributes:
- Exceptional floc formation,
- Excellent cleaning performance,
- Fast settling,
- Improvised filter clarity,
- High filtration capacity,
- Fully miscible in water and competent in filter cake washing.
Our organic based powder is suitably used in industrial waste water treatment, sewage treatment, paper making, petroleum, and metallurgy industries for clarification, sludge thickening, sludge dewatering and water recovery processes.