|Nitrited Organic Acid Technology or NOAT Antifreeze means Nitrited Organic Acid Technology based heavy-duty Extended Life Coolant ELC. OAT antifreeze with additional nitrates. It is compatible with any heavy-duty diesel-powered commercial vehicle engine or stationary engine with aluminum and other engine metals. It is based on a concentrated blend of premium corrosion inhibitors designed to provide protection against temperature extremes, rust, corrosion, scale, and premature water pump failure. |
Key Attributes & Advantages:
- Heavy-duty diesel engine application.
- Excellent high temperature aluminium protection prevents from overheating engines.
- Can provide wet sleeve liner cavitation protection
- Extended life in both light and heavy-duty applications
- Prevents rusting and corrosion with inhibitor additives
- Coolant foaming tendencies are also reduced
- Contain additives help lubricate vehicles water pump
- Longer Lasting and less prone to clumping
- Corrosion inhibitor technology protects metals against all types of corrosion