Air Cooler Cleaner is a concentrated liquid solution of aromatic hydrocarbons, powerful surfactants, corrosion inhibitors and strong emulsifying agents designed with highly active cleaning and corrosion inhibiting compounds to attack, penetrate and remove oil and grease, soot and other carbonaceous deposits from air coolers and turbochargers in both two and four stroke diesel engines. It is safe and economical to use, effectively removing air borne contaminants from scavenger air trunks, air coolers and inlet valves. It helps in keeping all air handling surfaces clean and free from deposits.Attributes & Benefits:
- Reduction of air cooler smear resulting in better heat transfer and good efficiency
- Pressure drop across the air cooler and air temperature comes to a minimum range.
- Fire hazards from the build-up of grease and oily residues are reduced.
- Downtime and dismantling expenses of AHU's is eliminated
- Efficiency is further improved by reduction of deposit build-ups around scavenging ports
- Water displacing surfactants incorporated in R.A.C.C. form a mono molecular film throughout the air handling system, which protects the metals and reduces the adherence of air borne contaminants.