DDAC based cleaner or Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride based cleaner is a fourth generation quaternary ammonium compound which belongs to the group of cationic surfactant. They break the intermolecular bond and cause disruption of lipid bilayer. This product have several biocidal applications. In addition to these applications, sometimes DDAC based cleaner is used as plant strengthners.
DDAC is used for cleaning and surface disinfection such as tables, floor, walls, equipments etc. and also for water disinfection in various applications through out food and beverage, poultry, dairy, pharmaceutical industries and institutions. A synergic combination of DDAC with ADBAC, PHMB or Glutaraldehyde is ideally suited to be used as aerial and surface disinfectant.Key Attributes and Benefits
- Exhibits excellent disinfection and detergency
- Non-tainting for use on food contact surfaces
- Non-corrosive to system metallurgy
- Highly concentrated for low dosage
- Eco-friendly, biodegradable and skin-friendly