- CHEMTEX'S condenser descalant is a heavy duty liquid descaling agent for removing hard mineral scale deposits and metal oxide deposits from the condenser tubes.
- The descaling compound has an inbuilt corrosion inhibitor for providing corrosion protection to the metal during descaling operation. In addition to this is a wetting agent for quick removal of scale deposits with deep penetration method.
- It surpasses the performance of other offline descalants (such as Nalclean 8940 of Nalco).
Condensers, Cooling Water Heat Exchangers, Radiators, Gear Boxes, Injection Mouling Machines, Blow Mouling Machines, Housings, D.G.Sets etc.
The amount of chemical required to perform depends on the type of system, amount of scale and CT operating conditions. The specific dosage rates and method will be specified by the CSL technical representative. Major Benefits
- Quick and efficient removal of scale deposits
- Corrosion Inhibited to avoid metal corrosion
- Good wetting characteristics for quicker action
- Cost Effective